- Time management is the most important aspect of college life
- Be sure to be careful, because this is your first time away from home
- No one is going to be there to clean up after you
- College is a much different from high school
- You had better learn to budget you money
On the other hand there are an equal amount of information that no one thinks is necessary to provide you with. I am here to discuss some information I am sure you would have like to have had on your way to college. This kind of knowledge is priceless.
I am here to tell you the 5 things you realize when you wake up with your first hangover.
- You never know how you got to your "final resting place". You begin to think:
-Who decided that a park bench was a good place for me to sleep?
-Why is my car why my mailbox used to be?
(Don't drink and drive)
-My body hurts. Is it because I climbed this statue and slept on a steel horse?
- You will never be able to finish this sentence until someone finishes it for you:
-The last thing I remember is...
- Your mouth tastes awful. You breath smells worse. You begin to think:
-I would love to trade mouths with one of the girls from 2girls1cup.com
- (If you are naked) You might have done something you did not want to do. You begin to think:
-Who is this laying next to me?
-I hope he/she is not ugly.
-WHERE'S THE CONDOM?!?!?!?!?
-I wonder if I was any good?
-I wonder if he/she was any good?
-Where are my boxers/panties? (courtesy of that skit off of "The Love Below")
-(As a matter of fact, EVERYTHING off of that skit)
- You will NEVER, EVER drink again. You begin to think:
-There is no way I will ever touch another drop of alcohol.
-Homecoming is right around the corner, but after that no more drinking for me. I feel terrible.
-My boy's/girl's birthday is next week. Well she gonna have to deal with me sober because I am done drinking.
This has been an informational session for any of you who have not gotten PLASTERED and would like some insight into the ordeal before you make that decision.