3/9/09

My Mistake


SPRING BREAK!!!!!  

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

"Why are you so excited about spring break?"

No classes. Time to relax.  I get a whole week to myself and I do not have to stress over school.

"So what do we have planned? Maybe a trip to the beach?"

Nope.

"Are we going to go back home?"

It is not looking like we are.

"So what are we going to do?"

As of right now...nothing.  We are going to stay here.

"And do nothing?"

Yes.  That sounds about right.

"..."

Do you have a problem with that?

"I'm leaving."

Later.

So, there is my mistake.  I do not have anything to do for spring break.  It is looking more and more like I am going to be stuck in my apartment the entire week.  I would like to do something, but I just do not know what to do.  I am in a tough place right now.  I would like to go to NY, but I do not know anyone up there to show me around.  I can not just go to a place like NY without having someone show me some cool places to go.  Plus I hate going somewhere and looking like a tourist.  I would say that I am depressed, but I am just a little bored.  There is absolutely nothing to do here, when all the students leave this entire place shuts down.  I am even bored as I am writing this.  

I NEED HELP!!!!!

SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME AN IDEA ABOUT SOMETHING TO DO OR SOMEWHERE TO GO!!!!

~sTeW~

2 comments:

Niki McNeill Brown said...

you could go on a cruise, like our friend AMY!!

Stew said...

amy obviously has money that i do not have