1/12/09

My Triumphant Return.......I mean....Our Triumphant Return

We are 12 days into 2009 and I must say that it FEELS like a new year.  This is the first time in....well....ever, I can say that the new year FEELS different.  I think it is because all the issues of last year are finally in the past, and it is time to create new issues for the new year.  

Douglass has returned, and he is hyped up about the new year.  He seems to be pretty excited about posting, so you should be hearing from him pretty soon.

MIXTAPE UPDATE!!!!
As of right now I have about 10 songs ready to go.  I think I am going to drop a single on you all pretty soon.  I think I am going to drop it on Niki's blog SingleBubblePop, so I will let you know when I do that.  I am having a hard time figuring out which one to release.  I am trying to pick one that shows off my style and my humor.  I will have to get some opinions from some people.

I know I have said this before, but this time I really mean it.  I am going to get back to posting more.  I found out that I have more loyal readers than what I thought, and I feel like I am letting them down by not posting as much as I could.  With that being said, MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION IS TO GET BACK TO POSTING MORE OFTER.

Until next time.

~sTeW~

2 comments:

Lina said...

Don't worry, I'll wait...

kit von b. said...

cant wait to hear it.

-kb