So we were tagged.
The culprit... Adrianne
Only I will answer. Douglass is boring.
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules in you blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 others by linking to them
5. Leave the 6 comments letting them know you tagged them
1. I thrive off of chaos. I do not like for anything to be in order. My room is always relatively messy. I do not make plans for anything, I just kind of go where the wind blows me. I guess I found that making plans do not mean that they will happen. I always have an "idea" of what I want to do, but nothing is ever definite.
2. I absolutely love to be right. I get no bigger high than being right about something, it really is pitiful. Makes me think that I can tell the future; it would be cool if I could.
3. I am in the middle of doing P90x right now. Just in case you do not know what that is, P90x. I am getting pretty good results. I am not really going for size, just definition. I have the perfect body type for a really ripped physique.
4. I am a really picky eater. Its strange, because I do not dislike most foods because of how they taste, I dislike them because I do not like their texture. Anything really grainy I can not eat (grits for example). I will not go into ALL of the foods that I despise, but it is always safe to assume that I do not eat most things.
5. Continuing with the food topic; I can not taste very well. I think it is because I seared off my taste buds when I was younger. I would put extremely hot foods and drink in my mouth and it would burn pretty badly. Now, when I order food or when I cook, I need extra seasoning or extra sauce. For example, when I get a sub I have to get mayo, barbecue sauce, and what ever other kind of sauces they have for me to enjoy it. The people who make the subs always look at me like I am crazy for mixing so many flavors. I HAVE TO YOU JERKS!!!!
6. I do not wear athletic shoes anymore. There was a time when all I wore were T-mac's. I was in love with his shoes, but now I just do not wear them anymore. I still like his shoes, and I still have them all, but I am just into casual shoes now; Adidas, Puma, ect.
Well since I am new to the blogging community, I do not have anyone to tag. I can not just tag a random person. That would be weird.