6/25/08

Anything Wrapped in Bacon is Good!!!

Before yesterday I had not really eaten anything for 2 days. This is mainly because I had been waiting to cook something. Not just anything either. This is a dish that eluded me the first time I attempted it.

"So you mean to tell me that FOOD slipped away from you? Yep, you're starting to lose it."

No smart-ass. I am saying that the first time I tried to cook it, it did not turn out the way I wanted it to. It turned into...well I do no know how to describe it, but let's just say that it was the exact opposite of what I was going for.

"Do you expect anyone to feel bad for you since you can't cook? I don't. I told you that we should just order out ever night, then we would not have to deal with stuff like this."

I assume you are wondering what it is that I am attempting to make. It's a little thing that I like to call BACON SURPRISE.

"What's that? It's not like what Grandpa made on that episode of The Boondocks is it? You remember that episode, The Itis?"

No Douglass, it is nothing like that. It is just shrimp wrapped in bacon. The first time I tried to make it, I cut the bacon too small, and the bacon was too think to wrap. So I just threw it in a pan an cooked it together. It was SOOOOOO good. But alas!!!!! Last night I was able to pull it off, and it turned out FANTASTIC. See for yourself.


Yeah I know, I know, it looks good right. This was when it was about half way finished.

This is the final product. I should win an award for this.

I think I will have one now.



Maybe one more


~sTeW~

2 comments:

Laura said...

Bacon and shrimp are not two things it would have ever occurred to me to combine...looks good though.

ShardonaySays said...

bacon rules!!! its looks so fattening but tasty at the same time!