Thanks to Niki and her damn Google Reader, I am subscribing to about 40 to 50 blogs. A lot of these blogs are written by women. I did not plan it like that, it just turns out that most of the blogs that interest me are written by women. Not only do I read the blogs, but I browse the comments that are left by other people. Again, most of the comments left, are from women.
"Sounds to me like you are trying to get deeper into the minds of women. Too bad you can't be more like me and know everything there is to know about women. That's why you never see me having any real issues, unlike yourself."
Contrary to what my misguided friend says, I never have issues with the opposite sex. I do not know why, it just turns out that way. But that is not what this is about. I have to stop letting you get me off topic.
"Without me you would just ramble on and on about crap no one cares about."
I have noticed something that I do not understand, and hopefully someone can help me out with. Whenever someone post about how they have not had sex in a while, there are always comments that echo the same sentiment. This is the part that I do not understand. First I will start out by saying that I understand that this is the Internet, and it is very possible that everyone is not telling the truth.
Let us pretend that no one lies for a second, and everything that goes up is truth.
If you girls out there want to have sex, then why not just do it?
I am not talking to the people who can not separate sex and emotion, so that cuts out over half of you, and I am not talking to the people who do not have casual sex, again another half of you. I am talking to the people who are comfortable with casual sex, but just are not getting any. I understand there is a lot to consider when it comes to picking a "partner", but it seems to me like it is worth the effort.
"Although I don't disagree with you sex being worth it, you have to understand the whole process from a females' point of view. I am going to walk you through this step by step:
- Find a guy that is worthy of the "goodies" based on outward appearance alone (no clue of what they are packing, so it's like bobbing for apples)
- Get the guy to notice them without giving off the wrong impression (every female is worried about looking like a ho)
- See if the guy is worthy of the aforementioned "goodies" based on conversation and demeanor (if not, restart process)
This is where every one's approach differs. Some women go straight for the kill, while other want to wait a while longer to try and get to know the guy a little better. Assuming everything goes well there are 4 things that can happen.
- The "package" is not up to standards and gets returned to sender.
- The "package" is not up to standards, but is accepted just for the hell of it.
- The "package" is up to standards, but is defective. (breaks down too early or is not used properly)
- The "package" is up to standards, and it brings you tremendous joy.
I wonder why that is???