6/10/09

10,000



DOUGLASS!!!! HEY DOUGLASS WAKE UP!!!!!

"It's too early for you to be yelling at me like this. What the hell do you want?"

We have reached a milestone.

"What kind of milestone could you have possibly have reached? You don't do anything worthwhile that even has milestones to reach."

That is why I said WE and not I, WE did this together.

"Well if we did it 'together' then I'm sure it's something I didn't want to be a part of."

Our blog has been visited 10,000 times, and it only took a year to do it. Our little piece of the internet has officially become a success.

"That's not much of an accomplishment. You do know that there are other blogs that probably do 10,000 visits a week? And you are happy that you got there in a year? This is one of the many reasons why I don't like you. You get excited about insignificant things, well....I guess it makes sense because you are an insignificant person."

All of Douglass' negativity aside, I am a little excited about this 10,000 visit mark. I am proud of myself for keeping this thing going for this long. Normally I lose interest in things that are on the internet, but this is something that I enjoy doing so I am going to keep on doing it.

"We are all very happy for you. I'm going back to sleep."

This calls for some kind of celebration. Better yet I think I am going to work making this place look a little better. It is time for some remodeling. I been planning on revamping the look of this blog, and this is the perfect reason to.

Stay tuned.

~sTeW~

3 comments:

Niki McNeill Brown said...

congrats!! i'll still be reading at 20,000 :)

Dre' Leon said...

Congrats!!! I'm like you, I never thought I would be able to keep mine up as long as I have.

thanks for keeping me entertained over the past year. keep it up! look forward to seeing the revamp.

NotForTheFaintOfHeart said...

About 100 of those post were me checking on you. I thought you disappeared just as soon as you welcomed me to the blog world. I know better now. Congrats!